Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problems With Debuggers  (Read 2716 times)

keelmore1

Problems With Debuggers
« on: September 30, 2011, 05:05:46 PM »
I am having a problem with a debugger that is running on my computer.
I use the program "Audio Edit Delux" to edit audio files on my computer. But now every time I try to open the program,
I get the prompt "Debugger Detected- Please close it down and restart".
So how do I find which program on my computer is running a debugger so I can turn it off so I can run Audio Edit Delux again. Greatful for any help anyone can give me.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Problems With Debuggers
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 11:02:25 PM »
Welcome!
Computer Hope is the number one location for free computer help.
The forum will help everyone with all computer questions.

Shall  we suppose you are using Windows XP? And the problem never happened before until you ran the program "Audio Edit Delux"?  Is the program suitable for Windows XP? Does your computer have an AMD or Intell CPU? How much ram? Is the CPU dual-core?

Do you have Windows XP media center? Which version of Windows Maia Play do you have?

What AV  program(s) do you have? Can you disconnect from the Internet, disable you AV and run the program? Do you have other Audio Edit programs installed? Like Audacity?

AudioEdit Deluxe - Mystik Media
www.mystikmedia.com/audioedit.asp
Audio editor and batch converter software solution for MP3, WMA, WAV, CD, et

The offer a free trial.
Maybe someone here knows more about it.
I have no idea of what is wrong.

Salmon Trout

Re: Problems With Debuggers
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 12:25:07 AM »
You may have recently installed some software that Audio Edit Deluxe mistakenly believes is a debugger. Or more likely some other software thinks that Audio Edit is the debugger. This is known to happen with Blaze Media Pro, Nero burning software, and the X-Setup Pro Windows tweaking software. An older version (5.1) of the DivX codec used to have this problem, but they have since switched away from the faulty protection system.