Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Magnification icon in bottom-right near time/date  (Read 3248 times)

khill75462

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Magnification icon in bottom-right near time/date
    « on: October 19, 2011, 09:56:50 AM »
    At one time I had a "tool" for changing magnification in the bottom right-hand corner of my screen, near the time/date.  It's disappeared and I'd really like to have it back as I'm unable to see some of the smaller print on some websites.  How to I retrieve this, please?  Thank you.  K
    People may forget what you say; people may forget what you do, but people will never forget how you made them feel!

bobsklarservices

Beginner

• Time is of the essence.
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: Magnification icon in bottom-right near time/date
      « Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 01:10:10 PM »
      Do you have Intel Graphics Accelerator video driver? Best way I know to test is press Ctrl+Alt+F12 to pull up control panel. If yes, Start > Run and type "igfxtray.exe" to activate the Intel Graphics Accelerator Tray Icon Service.
      Work to be all you can be. You define your limits!

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
      « Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 01:43:44 AM »
      Go to Start - All Programs - Accessories folder - Ease of Access folder - Then look for Magnifier Icon. Right-click icon and choose Pin to Taskbar.

khill75462

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Computer: Specs
        « Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 07:35:45 AM »
        Thank yall for your help.  For some reason, the "zoom" icon reappeared on its own.  Go figure, huh?
        People may forget what you say; people may forget what you do, but people will never forget how you made them feel!