Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How do I remove the full header in the email body?  (Read 3221 times)

jrjcollins

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    How do I remove the full header in the email body?
    « on: January 05, 2012, 03:31:13 PM »
    In Hotmail, when I try to reply or forward, the full header appears in the body of the email.  How do I hide it? I tried to just delete the full header but then the rest of my email does not go through when I send it.  Any suggestions?

truenorth

Guru

Re: How do I remove the full header in the email body?
      « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 08:15:06 AM »
      I assume what you are referring to is that portion of the e-mail message that you received from someone else and now you want to "forward " the message to someone else. However you do not want to include information such as the sender and/or any comments made to you by the sender in the received e-mail. There are at least 2 ways to do this. One takes place after you have created the to be sent e-mail by using the "forward" function. From within the created message highlight the portion to be deleted and then click on "delete " on your keyboard and the unwanted portion will be gone and NOT sent. The 2nd is to take the action from the original received e-mail and with the message displayed highlight the portion of the message that you want to send only. Do a "control C" to create the copy. Then open a new e-mail with the contact(s) desired and the "subject of your own creation and into the message body with your cursor placed within click on "control V" and that which you highlighted will be placed as your message. You can then add any other material into the message as you desire. Hope that deals with your issue.truenorth