Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need help locating audio driver for Device ID: ACPI\PNP0700\4&1D401FB5&0  (Read 26925 times)

MannyC

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Experienced
    I recently had someone hack my computer running VirtualBox OSE with XP & ended up loosing my audio & the last device with no driver seems to be Device ID:
    ACPI\PNP0700\4&1D401FB5&0

I suspect this to be my PCI bus or something related to my soundcard but I can't be certain. It's running on an HP M2N68-LA Narra2 Motherboard & Realtek ALC888s onboard soundcard.

Any help would be appreciated.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

MannyC

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Re: Need help locating audio driver for Device ID: ACPI\PNP0700\4&1D401FB5&0
      « Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 11:06:39 AM »
      I've already been through all the manufactures drivers, Including third party Uniblue Driver Scanner which also got hacked so it wouldn't work anymore as well as Driverpacks.net but thanks for the suggestion. I ended up deleting that Virtual OS but if anyone ever comes up with a solution feel free to post it. I don't expect that someone else would ever end with a system like my own that also got hacked by the same lame heavy-set old man with a gimp leg, childlike satanist Illuminati idiot hacker that works for level3.net as a software hacker, consultant & developer but It just might end up helping someone else that ends up getting a similar problem with a mysteriously missing driver or family member.

This guy's been messing with me for years & recently let me know it was him all along right along with the 333 of this region that he also happens to be a part of. Screw all the Illuminati, The 333 & the evil trinity they represent right along with their so called "Sun God"(Trapped & canned Satan). 

Ʌ(Pyramid) +V(Inverted Pyramid) = Spiritual death to all the evil ones on December 21-25 2012.

.-""""""-.
                                                              /             \
                                                  .-.        |   _     _   |        .-.
                                                 (_. '._    |   |_\ /_|  |     _.' ._)
                                                    ' -._'-. (_     A    _) .-'_.- '
                                                           '-._| _____ |_.-'
                                                          _.-'_\`"""""`/_'-._
                                                    .-.-'_.-'    `-----'    '-._'-.-.
                                                  (,_.'`                         `'._,)
      The return of the "Sun God" will only bring destruction to all the Illuminati that worship him!

Salmon Trout

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 11:36:04 AM »
      Do we really need stuff like the above on here?

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      « Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 12:08:45 PM »
      Curse these hackers, removing installed drivers for their nefarious purposes!  ::)

I've always found amusement in people who, when something doesn't work how they expect, blame a "hacker".
      I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

MannyC

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 12:13:26 PM »
        Salmon Trout: Your sig isn't really much better.

BC_Programmer: I can see your colors(Primary to the Illuminati: Green, Red & Yellow[Golden]) & they shine right through. Taking the fifth aye? Go ahead & deny the truth.
        « Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:38:59 PM by MannyC »

MannyC

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • BC-Programming.com
          « Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 12:24:15 PM »
          BC_Programmer: I can see your colors(Primary to the Illuminati: Green, Red & Yellow[Golden])
          I know you probably used you're as a silent protest of the evil of the Illuminati and their stranglehold on society by way of forcing people to avoid splitting infinitives, but I corrected it in the quote. Anyway, I guess that is in reference to my avatar. Not sure what the colours really have to do with an association with any particular group (real or imagined). I mean, Grass is green, but do you assume that a gardener is in league with the Illuminati? How are they colours of the illuminati anyway, seems unfair for them to take half the visible spectrum. Or maybe that's how they operate. Take control of half the visible electromagnetic spectrum, delete Drivers from their enemies PCs, and... well, I'm sure it all fits together some way. Maybe they will make a painting.

Taking the fifth aye?
          My rights, and the rights of my government are dictated by the Bill of Rights and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms of Canada, Not the U.S Constitution. It's really nice for people to make assumption to the contrary, though. I'm not sure how the fifth amendment really fits in here, anyway.

Go ahead & deny the truth.
          Well I certainly cannot deny the colours contained in my avatar. I can certainly deny that they have any relation to that which you've arbitrarily labelled the colours as indicating. If you must consider it a formal protest against those darned illuminati, stealing half the colour spectrum for their nefarious underground government puppetry!

Google is your friend:

I'm confident we are all painfully aware of that which you are illuminating*

*Clever pun provided free of charge

MannyC

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 12:42:53 PM »
            BC_Programmer is clearly Canadian Illuminati. No need to say much else "Buddy".

Salmon Trout

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 12:43:26 PM »
            Salmon Trout: Your sig isn't really much better.

Actually, it's much better.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
              • Yes
              • Yes
              • BC-Programming.com
            « Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 01:19:34 PM »
            BC_Programmer is clearly Canadian Illuminati. No need to say much else "Buddy".
            In what way is it clear?

Also, I don't know if I'd qualify. I used Illuminatus back in the day, is that a prerequisite?

Anyway, I've done a bit more research on this. It seems the Illuminati have a very colourful history.I think I finally understand the Illuminati. It's all so clear to me, once you understand the history.

See, Once upon a time(a Thursday), in the Magical land of America, there were two royal sisters. And they were like wizards. One of them, the elder, was responsible for raising the sun for the day, and the younger was responsible for raising the moon at night. (Kepler be damned). Over time, the younger sister became resentful, People went to work and played during her sisters glorious day, but shunned, and slept her sisters beautiful night. Also, she had to work all night so she never got to see things like David Letterman. I mean, really, she wasn't missing much, but people crave that which they do not have, and she couldn't watch it so she really wanted too.

One fateful Night... Or, well, Morning I guess, the younger sister refused to lower the moon to make way for the dawn. This kinda sucked for everyone, people thought it was like daylight savings time and they forgot or something. The older tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young ones heart had transformed her into a wicked witch of darkness, Cribbage Moon. Her special powers were primarly with being really really good at cribbage... and of course being able to take on any form at any time and having psychokinetic powers rivaling even the fictitious abilities of Superman. So yeah, anyway, she vowed to shroud the world in darkness (she was very goth, I guess, very emo about it- pale skin, bad makeup, etc) The older sister was all "Not cool" and the younger was like "is too" and the older responded "is not", etc. So anyway, the older sister stomped off and used the most powerful magic known to the people at the time, the Elements of  Harmony. They were pretty colours. They didn't actually represent elements, really, that was just a convenient moniker. I mean really, that would be pretty annoying to try to gather all the elements in the periodic table, as well as pretty unexciting. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't find anything particularly magical or exciting about Boron. So anyway, she took these 'elements', which were really just colourful gemstones, and shined a bright flashlight through them. Cribbage Moon- who was distracted playing Cribbage- looked up and had her eyes assaulted by a bright multi-hued light. Remember she was pretty goth/emo so she sorta thought she was a vampire, and the light had the psychosamatic effect of making her explode. For some reason, she just lost her outer cribbage expert shell. She also lost the ability to boil water or turn a cat into a Ferrari by looking at it, but those were pretty overrated powers anyway; I mean, you can only turn so many cats into Ferrari's and Bugatti's before you either get bored or run out of cats.

How does this factor into the Illuminati? Well, it's pretty clear! The ultimate goal of the Illuminati is not necessarily to control the world (which they effectively do, allegedly) but rather to seek out the Elements of Harmony Playset so that  they can harness their power to become world-famous cribbage players. The fact is, though, that the colours of the elements- Red, Green, and Yellow- that are now used to indicate the Illuminati, err... well, somewhere,  I guess. I couldn't find any citations about their symbolic colours. I guess you had inside information. Nobody knows what the other colours were, though. I mean it's a safe assumption that they were, say, Purple, Blue and Orange, Maybe Indigo too. Some might say there is an Ultra-violet element, but nobody has seen it... well, it being outside the visible light spectrum I guess that makes sense.

But there was a 6th element that nobody knew about. This is what the Illuminati is truly after. The 6th Element, held by Twilight Sparkle in the Magical land of Equestria. However, in order to access the land of Equestria, The illuminati will need to create a Stargate. I have created a artist mockup of what travelling to Equestria might look like, which can be viewed here.

It's worth noting that Equestria get's it's name naturally from the sentient inhabitants being largely comprised of equines; more or less it's a parallel dimension. Anyway, turns out they have their own crazy backstory involving some  Nightmare Moon, elements, yadda yadda, sealed in the moon for a 1000 years to return on the longest day of the thousandth year, etc. Anyway, what is important to the  Illuminati is to get a hold of that Element. With that Element they will unlock not only the power to control the Earth, but the power to control everything, including alternate universes; this includes not only Philadelphia, but also Fillydelphia- not just Stalingrad, but also Stalliongrad. Not just Manhattan, but also Manehattan, Not just buckingham palace, but also Geldingham palace (whose purpose is a bit less exciting and something many a colt recoil from, but let's not get into that). Anyway you get the idea, I would hope.

Additionally, and perhaps equally important, once they have all 6 elements, they will have the ability to be like, really good at cribbage. And If that isn't everybody's life-long dream, well, I don't know what to say.

But time is running out for The Illuminati. They have been trying for the last thousand years to access The magical Land of Equestria, but once the thousand years are over, the universes will be out of alignment (it's complicated, involves a lot of trigonometry and stuff) and it will no longer be possible to dimension jump using a fictitious wormhole. That's why they have become more aggressive. For the Illuminati, The Clock is ticking.

MannyC

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 02:24:01 PM »
              Seriously, How much time did you waste on that short little story? Not important either way..

Honestly though, I can see in your avatar a few more things that I wasn't really looking for.

1)Besides the colors that are clearly there(Green, Red, Yellow) There are the others that you were pointing out as well..

Purlple: Known for it's roots in royal families(Privileged Illuminati)  throughout the history of virtually all civilizations.
              Blue: You're more than likely referring to royal blue that was generally worn by royal women(See above).
              Orange: To represent the Sunrise & Sunset.
              Indigo: Clearly what is referred to as Royal Blue.

2)The mountain witch(I mean which, pardon me.) is often seen as sacred & also happens to resemble the pyramids.

3) the hidden 3(I mean B) in your avatar that represents the trinity.

Nice try but there is no need to hide your cowardly & secretive ways, Then again that how the first Italiano's(I mean Illuminati) have done things since the first secretive takeover of Egypt.

Mulreay

Egghead
                • Yes
                • Yes
                • Yes
                • Space and Science
              « Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 02:31:05 PM »
              Seriously, How much time did you waste on that short little story? Not important either way..

Honestly though, I can see in your avatar a few more things that I wasn't really looking for.

1)Besides the colors that are clearly there(Green, Red, Yellow) There are the others that you were pointing out as well..

Purlple: Known for it's roots in royal families(Privileged Illuminati)  throughout the history of virtually all civilizations.
              Blue: You're more than likely referring to royal blue that was generally worn by royal women(See above).

2)The mountain witch(I mean which, pardon me.) is often seen as sacred & also happens to resemble the pyramids.

Nice try but there is no need to hide your cowardly & secretive ways, Then again that how the first Italiano's(I mean Illuminati) have done things since the first secretive takeover of Egypt.

This is nothing more than stealth trolling. And anypony can see that.
              For when the One Great Scorer comes
              To write against your name,
              He marks - not that you won or lost,
              But how you played the game.

Owner of www.spaceandscience.co.uk and YouTube partner http://www.youtube.com/user/mulreay

JJ 3000

Egghead
              • Experience: Familiar
              « Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 02:37:17 PM »
              if anyone ever comes up with a solution feel free to post it.

Use your snapshots. That's what they're for.

Failing that, I would have probably tried a system restore.

Save a Life!
              Adopt a homeless pet.
              http://www.petfinder.com/

Salmon Trout

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 02:45:46 PM »
              trolling

Just the word I was looking for.

MannyC

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 02:53:49 PM »
                JJ 3000,

The first actual & helpful response! ..A snapshot would have helped I suppose. Thanks, But I wouldn't expect an experienced hacker that could delete my drivers through telnet to leave the option of system restore as an open option. Not much I could do now for it except reinstall VirtualBox OSE & try hanging onto it again but it's not really that worth fighting to have Windows either way; Just thought I'd I'd give this forum a shot. Thanks again for your help JJ 3000.

Best Regards,
                Manny C.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
                  • Yes
                  • Yes
                  • BC-Programming.com
                « Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 03:18:16 PM »
                about 15 minutes.

Besides the colors that are clearly there(Green, Red, Yellow) There are the others that you were pointing out as well..
                Curses! I've been using colours all this time, and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for your meddling!

For the sole reason that purple was a more expensive dye. Paint Shop Pro, however, sort of reduced that price point for me.

Well actually, I was referring to the colour blue.
                Well the larger image the mountain+Background is taken from was a sunset so that's hardly surprising.
                Indigo
                Blue

It's what most people call Purple; between Blue and Violet. Also of note is that the text itself uses an entire spectrum as the fill colour, so trying to single out colours as meaning anything is idiotic.

The mountain is a mountain; It represents the action of Earth's tectonic plates pushing areas of the Earth's crust into the air... My "brand" name that I put on my software is "BASeCamp". Thus the mountain. But of course I'm sure you probably know the "truth" behind those 20 minutes that it took to put together a few years ago, than I do.

The hidden B is not so much hidden as mostly covered by the Visual Studio logo, but it actually represents "Basic" to go with the V, thus Visual Basic, which was the Programming Language I was most familiar with at the time I created it.

Nice try but there is no need to hide your cowardly & secretive ways. Then again that how the first Italiano's(I mean Illuminati) have done things since the first secretive takeover of Egypt.
                CURSES! my plan for world domination is FOILED! And to think I had this whole forum fooled into thinking I was young-adult Canadian who was relatively competent at Computer hardware/software stuff, when I was really an Italian using rainbows to mean things for unspecified reasons. Which... actually the 'truth' is a lot more vague. Can never figure out why that is the case. I'm sure there is a good reason.

This is nothing more than stealth trolling
                it's not stealthy when everybody already figured it out after their second reply. And to be fair, it can be difficult to tell the difference between a troll and somebody who is mentally incapable of basic critical thinking skills as a result of consanguineous mating.

Use your snapshots. That's what they're for.

Failing that, I would have probably tried a system restore.

I strongly suspect the possibility that they were never here for computer help to begin with. Certainly they won't accept help from us Italian Rainbow painters. I don't know about you but I'm proud of my Italian Rainbow painting heritage.

Quantos

Guru
                • Veni, Vidi, Vici
                  • Yes
                  • Yes
                • Experience: Guru
                « Reply #17 on: December 06, 2011, 05:23:55 AM »
                You never fail to bring a smile BC.
                Evil is an exact science.