Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto V - Trailer released.  (Read 3861 times)

nickgr5

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    Grand Theft Auto V - Trailer released.
    « on: November 02, 2011, 05:18:21 PM »
    The trailer for the upcoming GTA game has been released today. It seems that the new game is going to take place back in the old, good San Andreas (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas).

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/19461/grand-theft-auto-v-trailer.html
    or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs&feature=youtu.be

Rockstar seems to have worked a bit more on the graphics. We don't have any official info on the requirements and/or the release date. What are your thoughts about the new game? Personally, I would prefer to see a new GTA based on Vice City. Better story, better people, better music and better (we wish) graphics - pure awesomeness.

nixie

Beginner

• Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Grand Theft Auto V - Trailer released.
    « Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 08:48:21 PM »
    I have to agree with you with a larger Vice City project...

My suggestion would be to make a much larger game like World of Grand Theft Auto "WoGTA"...lol
    It would be rather interesting to allow players to act as Good Guys and Bad Guys for similarity to Alliance/Horde or Horde/Alliance based of your preference as to who is bad and good..lol

Have one faction that is for Good and the other for Evil intentions. Some people can play as police like Mad Max as a cop who gets to chase down evil thugs, while other players are the thug characters who have to out PVP through vehicular acrobatics and driving skill to try to get there car to the safety of the chopshop without the Mad Max like player tail following them to the shop busting the crime ring. You can even have the Role Players live a SIMS like life around the Good and Evil in the world and call for help when there is an intruder etc, or take the law into their own hands and waste an intruder with a 50 cal.

You can even have people who play on both sides of the fence as a neutral faction. Those who are crooked cops or thugs who want to be robin hood.

A game like this would be limitless and hours of entertainment. But I suppose the biggest problem would be that 3/4 or more would rather be crooks than cops. So in a virtual world like this it would be an imbalanced virtual nightmare world where crime would run rampant.

I have spent many hours playing Vice City and GTA SA. My favorite feature of both of those is that you dont have to stick with the story line and follow a linear path thru the game. I like that you can do whatever you want, interact with whomever you want in that virtual world, and get insane stunt bonus's as well as do whatever else comes to mind like seeing how long of a car chase you can go before the cops kill you, or you parachute down to get the bazooka and cause havoc from the roof of a building. In addition, I also like that they made SA so you can park your favorite car into the garage and save it, as well as run the racetrack etc to unlock the nascar and monster truck. There is one stretch of road on SA that ends with an on ramp and off ramp, and if you drive center and catch the 45 degree dirt bank you can get some serious air on your car and when it crash lands hope to get out and run before it explodes. The time slow effects when you do crazy stuff is cool too, with automotive acrobatics..lol

In addition to all that great gameplay the radio stations with great choice of music stations and funny commercials like rusty browns ring donuts, ammunation, and sissy spritz hair spray, on top of countless others is just great.

Just hope they keep making these games for PC as for a video card upgrade is cheaper than buying the next latest console system to run the games. I made the switch from Console gamer to PC Gamer around 2001. I own a PS1 from like 1998 and a PS2 that I bought used for $40 off of my youngest brother who upgraded to PS3. But its far better for me to have everything from my PC vs having to dig the console system out, connect the cables, and fire it up.

I still have yet to buy GTA 4. A friend of mine told me it wasn't worth the money after he bought his copy and it first came out for like $40. Satisfied with SA and not really needing the newest edition, I ran with his advice and stuck with playing GTA SA over and over again, hours and hours of entertainment and discovery of new stuff hidden etc.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:09:59 PM by nixie »

Transfusion

Mentor

• STUPID=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    « Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 07:17:24 AM »
    LOL the best part about GTA is the trainers that include a gravity gun, walking speed/car speed modification, telekinesis, walk through walls, spawn random objects like ramps, etc.
    [font=arial, helvetica, 'bitstream vera sans', clean, sans-serif]www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9cDD2fnXfY[/font]
    If GTA V shipped with photorealistic graphics like the above iCeHancer Reality mod for GTA IV on PC...
    In Soviet Russia, iPhone touch you. Computer shut you down. Mouse click you. Floppy inserts you. Yahoo answers you. Man in TV watches you. Computer game addicts you. Guitar shreds you. Motherboard fries you. The laughter in manslaughter is put back in.
    Giveaway of the Day" style="border: none

Tristin

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 11:42:22 AM »
      The trailer is very nice and this will be much better than previous versions and will exist with new cheats and weapons and with the new changes so i am excited about it.