Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Error in "postal"  (Read 3953 times)

SomeDude

Error in "postal"
« on: September 11, 2005, 10:15:30 AM »
after i complete any level, the game doesnt load the next level, the only way to get to the next level is to enter the cheat "theresnoplacelikeoz". i have reinstalled it several times, and it still wont load the level.

Raptor

Re: Error in "postal"
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 11:22:56 AM »
Patch the game. Might be an error in the scripting somewhere.

yourfateissealed

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 01:46:13 PM »
have you checked for updates on the maker's website?  Is the CD scratched at all?

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 09:51:43 AM »
It is not uncommon for save games to become corrupted as well.

Try replaying the game to the point where you have been and see if it still happens. Remove your savegame first.

SomeDude

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 07:45:18 PM »
I have reinstalled the game severall times, and restarted at the first level. It does this at every level.

Fed

• Sage
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #5 on: September 24, 2005, 02:37:39 PM »
    "At the start of the level, a line comes up under you score telling you what the mission goal is, its usually something like "You must kill 80% of the hostiles". You can hit F5 at any time to display the mission goal. Once you have met the goal for the level, you can either keep playing or you may hit F1 at any time to go to the next level. This gives you the option of killing absolutely everyone on the level and looking for hidden areas etc., or going on to the next level once you have met the goal.

The Demo version only contains one level.   So, when you press F1, it will take you back to the main menu.

Are you hitting F1?