Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: cant access fb or google stuff (like gmail)  (Read 2781 times)

STC

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Experienced
cant access fb or google stuff (like gmail)
« on: January 03, 2012, 11:48:51 AM »
idk whats going on - started this morning - i dont think its malwayre - i keep my pc pretty clean and i used ccleaner and got rid of all the fap.

also dont see any unusual programs that are installed and i did a run with malwayre bytes and it came up clean...

i also reset my gateway...

like i can access fb and gmail through my other pc using hte same connection - but not with this pc....tried with chroem firefox and IE all giving same results of timing out....but othersites work fine...just fb and google stuff...

:'(

~STC

STC

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Experienced
Re: cant access fb or google stuff (like gmail)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 11:53:25 AM »
btw i can access those sites via proxy...so idk if maybe i got banned? O_O but idk i still have different ips after reseting router so idk adn my accounts are still active when i use other pc

also cant login to msn messegner i can access google.com but not gmail

and i can access msn.com but not hotmail

but i can access yahoo.com and yahoo mail
~STC

Transfusion

Mentor

• STUPID=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: cant access fb or google stuff (like gmail)
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 10:59:18 PM »
Open up a command prompt window, type in "nslookup hotmail.com" without the quotation marks, and post the results here:

like this.
Also you might want to visit our Virus and Spyware removal section if you have been infected before in the past month or so. There might still be hidden processes present on your system. CCleaner is not a virus removal program it merely removes your temporary files and deletes obsolete registry entries.
http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/board,7.0.html
In Soviet Russia, iPhone touch you. Computer shut you down. Mouse click you. Floppy inserts you. Yahoo answers you. Man in TV watches you. Computer game addicts you. Guitar shreds you. Motherboard fries you. The laughter in manslaughter is put back in.
Giveaway of the Day" style="border: none