Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: R24 Zoom driver will not install  (Read 7473 times)

damianmcg

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    R24 Zoom driver will not install
    « on: January 09, 2012, 09:11:08 PM »
    Hi, I am having serious issues with this driver I have for my Zoom R24. I got it in a bundled deal with Cubase LE 5 and the Cubase is working fine with my mac, the R24 however is not. alone the R24 is fine it can record and delete and save ect... but when I try to install the driver to connect the R24 as a mixer I get to the install page and the "install" button is blacked out, I can't click it and all I can do is "go back" and select where I want to install the driver but when I do I get put back on the page with the blacked out button and can not go any further?   :'( I got the driver from the DVD that came with the R24 but then after having the issue downloaded it from the websight and still the same problem? ???

I'm using a Mac OSX 10.7.2 (very new like 2 weeks ;D) and could really use some help to understand why i can't install the one thing i need to make this mixer work?

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: R24 Zoom driver will not install
    « Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 11:44:30 PM »
    Did you check the remarks for the R24 USB Audio Interface System Requirements in this link : http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/r24/
    Check also the Manual PDF for the requirements and hardware installation for Mac OS X page 24.