Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: School Laptops  (Read 13152 times)

SomeDude

Re: School Laptops
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2005, 05:06:18 PM »
Look, the servers ONLY document your activity IF you synchronize, and even if i did sychronize, which i dont. then i am only one in 800 and something people using laptops, and almost everyone plays games, so almost everything gets ignored, because the servers cant keep up. So its a chance in 800 and something that i will get caught.  :P

merlin_2

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2005, 05:12:52 PM »
But is not your property pal......is it........

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2005, 05:55:07 PM »
Have you... Talked to a school official about this?

[glb]Flame[/glb]

SomeDude

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2005, 05:57:45 PM »
Fine then screw you, if you dont want to help me then ill ask someone else. :P

merlin_2

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2005, 06:31:17 PM »
Good.........do you think is right to access a pc that does not belong  to you.......its stealing......?

SomeDude

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2005, 07:08:53 PM »
Good.........do you think is right to access a pc that does not belong  to you.......its stealing......?

Why should i take advise from you? your Merlin_2 not number 1, so your just a copy. Fake!!  

GX1_Man

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2005, 12:00:44 AM »
I'm really going to miss him. Bye!!! ::)

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2005, 12:20:23 AM »
    SomeDude.........
    so either you tell me, or i can always find another site.

With an attitude like you have partner ....perhaps you should look for another site .

Fine then screw you, if you dont want to help me then ill ask someone else.  

Perhaps you could try impressing the School security people with your velvet tongue.

Really ......do you expect the good people here to assist you when you speak to them like you have been.
    Please close the door when you leave .

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Raptor

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2005, 04:52:37 AM »
    Students are by far the most arrogant people I have seen.

R0SS

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2005, 08:26:31 AM »
    Awww guys why did you scare him off!!

I really liked that guy :P

R0SS

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #25 on: September 20, 2005, 03:04:18 PM »
    Tell you what buddy, if you don't like the suggestions here, then scram. You need us. We don't need you. Here's a forum for you to try. I'm thinking if I just give it to you then you'll get off of this forum faster... That way I don't have to listen to that circus you call a mouth  ;D  http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/index.php? ... Also, with your attitude, you'll be searching for a while.  :P  So grow up

[glb]Flame[/glb]

SomeDude

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2005, 05:49:06 PM »
    Tell you what buddy, if you don't like the suggestions here, then scram. You need us. We don't need you. Here's a forum for you to try. I'm thinking if I just give it to you then you'll get off of this forum faster... That way I don't have to listen to that circus you call a mouth  ;D  http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/index.php? ... Also, with your attitude, you'll be searching for a while.  :P  So grow up

[glb]Flame[/glb]

I am in no mood to hear this crap... my dad is only 54, and just had his first heart attack, we cant afford the friggin' pills, so he could die within a month, so please dont mess with me...

Hopester Doofus

Adviser

• Hope-ing To Help
      « Reply #27 on: September 20, 2005, 06:14:40 PM »
      I am in no mood to hear this crap... my dad is only 54, and just had his first heart attack, we cant afford the friggin' pills, so he could die within a month, so please dont mess with me...

You're messing with us, son. Helping you to hack through security settings is not the purpose we serve here. What you're trying to do is illegal and unethical, and you came here looking for accomplices.

You seem like a bright young man. Focus your efforts on legitimate endeavours. And good luck with your father.
      There’s no limit to what you can achieve if you don’t mind who gets the credit.

R0SS

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2005, 04:08:29 AM »
      Yes. Hacking is very illegal. and We wont be part of it.

And stop with all the back chat learn when people are giving you sound advice.

R0SS

Raptor

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2005, 05:04:57 AM »

And this justifies you being a complete *censored*?

Do yourself a favour and remove yourself from the face of the earth. Or from this forum. Either way, I don't want to see you again.