Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: School Laptops  (Read 14240 times)

R0SS

Re: School Laptops
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2005, 05:36:37 AM »
I 2nd that notion

R0SS

SomeDude

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2005, 07:28:21 PM »

And this justifies you being a complete *censored*?

Do yourself a favour and remove yourself from the face of the earth. Or from this forum. Either way, I don't want to see you again.

Well, fine i dont care what you think, or what you want.

Hopester Doofus

Adviser

• Hope-ing To Help
    « Reply #32 on: September 21, 2005, 09:09:56 PM »
    Dude,

We don't mean any offense. (Well, some of us don't - I only speak for myself !) But you need to understand that we're a little more seasoned group than what you may be used to. A lot of the issues we help people to solve deal with stopping hackers and preventing unauthorized access to their machines. When you come in and ask us to help you do this, we tend to respond emotionally.  

The words some of used may have been a little harsh, but the message we are trying to send to you is something we feel very strongly about. You should too.
    There’s no limit to what you can achieve if you don’t mind who gets the credit.

Raptor

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2005, 08:34:53 AM »
    Somedude, we really got better things to do than argue with pimple faced STD ridden teenagers.

SomeDude

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2005, 03:06:18 PM »
    Somedude, we really got better things to do than argue with pimple faced STD ridden teenagers.

Raptor,

I used to respect you, and your knoledge, but now, I wish you would just fall off the face off the Earth. I think Pluto would be a good place for you, it's alot like you, it's, old, cold, and serves no purpose.  ;D
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 03:08:38 PM by SomeDude »

SomeDude

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2005, 03:09:51 PM »
    They should all do Military service then there wouldn't be any crooks, and who the *censored* needs a skyscraper anyway, or these immense cities?

Someone who doesnt like farms.

R0SS

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2005, 03:10:28 PM »
    Somedude

I used to respect you, But i don't know what happened?

Drugs? Drink? Illegal hacking?

Somewhere down the line i lost that along with many other people here.

Quite while your ahead and say sorry :o

R0SS

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #37 on: September 22, 2005, 05:25:47 PM »
    Looks like a battleground to me... Dude... I'll put this nice and simple... As Hopster said, we help people prevent hackers, and when we see people trying to do the opposite, things don't exactly work right... So I'm afraid we cannot help you here. I suggest finding yourself another forum who does not mind giving out illegal advise. Thanks for stopping by anyway...

[glb]Flame[/glb]

Raptor

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2005, 06:55:07 AM »

Raptor,

I used to respect you, and your knoledge, but now, I wish you would just fall off the face off the Earth. I think Pluto would be a good place for you, it's alot like you, it's, old, cold, and serves no purpose.  ;D

You're such a heartbreaker.
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 06:56:00 AM by Raptor »