Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: To delete this  (Read 2475 times)

sohleks

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    To delete this
    « on: January 27, 2012, 03:31:49 AM »
    Just resolved an unrelated issue with vista screwing with my permissions on some folders as I was copying files with some help from google. But I thought I'd finally ask about removing some files I don't think I need. They were generated using the batch files here...

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,87312.0.html

I wanted a bootable windows disk at the time and now I have it but that approach didn't work for me. 'dism' doesn't seem to be a valid command on vista. So now I have a folder that looks like this; PE\winpe_x86\mount\windows\system32\wbem\ with dll and other files in here. They appear to be extras because at the regular location for those files they're all there but they can't be deleted from the winpe disk or command prompt running as admin. It looks like I got find a permanent spot for these extra files.

I should have mentioned that when I try to delete with the del command it asks me if I'm sure, I say Yes, and then nothing. I check and they're still there.