Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I cant find my Microsoft office product Key 2007  (Read 4758 times)

Jam14

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Experience: Beginner
    I cant find my Microsoft office product Key 2007
    « on: February 09, 2012, 07:07:38 PM »
    I go to run then type the REGEDIT, where should I go there.

I dont have the product key in my cd sticker or any packaging or unless I will reinstall it.. I cant reinstall also because my cd room is not working...

Anybody can help to locate my product key, I need the microsoft office for ODESK.. I need a job...

Thank you

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    Re: I cant find my Microsoft office product Key 2007
    « Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 07:31:17 PM »
    Call Microsoft...they have an 800 #...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Jam14

Topic Starter

Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 08:45:59 PM »
      thanks, can you give me their number, complete contact number

spursrchamps

Starter

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 11:06:54 PM »
        Calling them wont help you because they cant verify you own the copy.  One quick question just to make sure, did you physically buy it or buy it digitally, it sounds like you physically bought it but just making sure.  If you bought it digitally go to where you bought it and the CD key should be saved.

Your only really option are key finder software programs http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/ is one that a friend of mine uses (yes you have to buy it but its a lot less than another copy of windows, and then there is http://recover-keys.com/ which I bought over Jelly Bean (I honestly can't remember why).

There are advantages to  having them because they scan your registry and pull a ton of cd keys for you.  I keep a copy of it in a few different places that way I always have them.

EDIT: So I decided just now to reinstall recover keys and it is no longer accepting  my registration key, I went to cnet and saw other ppl with the same issue so I would go with jelly bean if you go that route.
        « Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 11:18:27 PM by spursrchamps »