Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Proxyes  (Read 31433 times)

Salmon Trout

Re: Proxyes
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 03:10:29 PM »
We know somebody who sends PMs a lot, who uses a lot of different names, and he once said he was 73 in his profile.

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 03:11:14 PM »
We know somebody who sends PMs a lot, who uses a lot of different names, and he once said he was 73 in his profile.

One and the same.

garybear

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 03:14:49 PM »
Hello Allan! I sure hope your not thinking I'm that 73 year old Okie that uses proxies and causes problems here on CH. We have already been there!!

Salmon Trout

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 03:19:18 PM »
This one said he was from Texas.

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 03:20:47 PM »

Oklahoma

garybear

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 03:25:25 PM »
I don't know this person. I don't know his age or where he's from. I just know he sent me a PM. He attached his email if that would help CH. Send me a PM and I'll give it to you!! I also give a moderator the consent to view all my PM's if that would help. This guy didn't sound smart enough to cause problems here??

garybear

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2012, 03:44:31 PM »
If this person is using proxies to torment CH, he probably uses a lot of different Email addresses also and a lot of user names.
Sounds more like a smart XXX teen to me. That has nothing better to do than go on forums and cause trouble. I would be happy to give you the email address in his PM. Doubt if that will help???

Salmon Trout

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2012, 05:28:40 PM »
I would be happy to give you the email address in his PM.

If you want, send it to me in a PM... seems appropriate...

garybear

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 07:19:13 PM »
If you want, send it to me in a PM... seems appropriate...
I have sent you a PM. I clicked on his profile. Has no posts says he is a 15 years old, male, and is from USA.
I sure hope I'm not breaking forum rules.

garybear

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2012, 09:36:51 PM »
Hello friends!! I hope I have earned your trust here at CH. I really like this forum and want to make it my no1 choice. I'm not the 73 year old or 15 year old that uses proxies and causes problems here on CH. Do I know how to do that?? I probably could figure it out. I know I'm new to CH and probably not payed my dues yet but I want very much to have your respect and trust. I know I'm a little (lot) different and I'm very windy. Please don't hold that against me. I really think you will like me if you just give me a chance.
I've been waiting for a reply that I have done every thing asked of me about this mysterious John Riley. I have had my two glasses of whiskey and I'm tired. I'm going to bed. I will check this thread tomorrow( Sunday) and see what's up.
Good night!!

Salmon Trout

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2012, 01:11:26 AM »
I have sent you a PM. I clicked on his profile. Has no posts says he is a 15 years old, male, and is from USA.
I sure hope I'm not breaking forum rules.

I am sure you are not.

Raptor

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2012, 05:19:05 AM »
If this person is using proxies to torment CH, he probably uses a lot of different Email addresses also and a lot of user names.
Sounds more like a smart XXX teen to me. That has nothing better to do than go on forums and cause trouble. I would be happy to give you the email address in his PM. Doubt if that will help???

Why do you keep calling teenagers triple ex, gary?

Salmon Trout

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2012, 05:49:24 AM »

I imagine he writes "smart XXX teen" because he is too polite to write "smart *censored* teen". I however have no such inhibitions.

garybear

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2012, 08:27:16 AM »
I'm going to have to think about that one. I have met a few smart and well mannered teens. Not many teens where I live, just old farts.
I imagine he writes "smart XXX teen" because he is too polite to write "smart *censored* teen". I however have no such inhibitions.
I guess that answer is as good as any. :)
Got another PM from our mystery member. Should I answer or ignore him??

Salmon Trout

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2012, 08:44:22 AM »
Did you know you can go in your Profile settings, and under Look and Layout, choose whether to censor words like a-s-s or not?