Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: need help asap w/ dvd drive or pc idk  (Read 2202 times)

danielbb123

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    need help asap w/ dvd drive or pc idk
    « on: February 12, 2012, 06:49:53 AM »
    well i got a new case for my newly built pc  :D and i installed it correctly im sure of it because ive been doing this for a while now for buisess and for freinds and family and they were satisfied anways i install my video card and everything turn on the pc and come to windows i just got mw3 and mw2 so i decided to install it and i put the dis in and it load rite in the middle of the red x where itsays my computer top rightish corner and stay there and dosent fully open i wish i could print sceen but 4sum reason it not doing it and also the auto play function never comes up either ive tried many other cd/dvd drives but still same problem plz help me rite no im probly gonna go to the microcenter and waste 25 bucks on a new dvd burner so tell me is it a pc issue or a dvd drive issue

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: need help asap w/ dvd drive or pc idk
    « Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 07:27:03 AM »
    Cannot read your Post...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Crafty

Re: need help asap w/ dvd drive or pc idk
    « Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 07:41:06 AM »
    ive tried many other cd/dvd drives but still same problem plz help me rite no im probly gonna go to the microcenter and waste 25 bucks on a new dvd burner so tell me is it a pc issue or a dvd drive issue

Why would it be a dvd issue if you say you have tried many other CD/DvD drives? Why don't you go to one of your friends or family and try the drive in one of their computers before spending 25 Bucks?