Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Sending emails from third party websites  (Read 3909 times)

roy5051

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Sending emails from third party websites
    « on: February 14, 2012, 12:25:56 PM »
    When I am surfing a website, and I want to email the site owners, my email always seems to open Windows Mail for sending.  Is this normal, even though I only use Yahoo Mail for all email?  I do have Windows Mail set up for receiving mail as an alternative to using Yahoo webmail.  Should I not have Windows Mail set up at all?

garybear

Re: Sending emails from third party websites
    « Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 12:40:52 PM »
    When I am surfing a website, and I want to email the site owners, my email always seems to open Windows Mail for sending.  Is this normal, even though I only use Yahoo Mail for all email?  I do have Windows Mail set up for receiving mail as an alternative to using Yahoo webmail.  Should I not have Windows Mail set up at all?
    If you want to send emails like your doing, the only way I know is to have Windows Mail as default. That's the way mine works. If you just want to email the site owner, copy and paste the link in your email! There are several ways you can copy things and send in emails. Take screen shot then attach it to your mail is just one more way. If your just wanting to send the link to someone: copy and paste is the fastest way. Hope that helps!!

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Sending emails from third party websites
    « Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 12:47:02 PM »