Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Blocked from web site by owner?  (Read 5524 times)

Dawn Reinas

Re: Blocked from web site by owner?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2005, 09:10:11 PM »
I used a proxy server......no problem I got back on the site.  I guess my IP address was blocked.  I spoke with a moderator from the site and he is gonna take care of the block.  Thanks everyone for your help.  Thanks FED for the link.

Dawn

GX1_Man

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2005, 12:39:11 AM »
I haven't seen the site, but if it's his party he can set the rules. I wouldn't bother with trying to "enlighten" him. He will do what he wants.

Mark H.

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2005, 09:05:05 PM »
You could try releasing your ip so that you get another one or you could manually configure a private ip address so that you may be able to log on to that server? Its worth a shot.

Hopester Doofus

Adviser

• Hope-ing To Help
    « Reply #18 on: September 21, 2005, 09:22:27 PM »
    You will be emailed a notification of approval or non-approval once your account is moderated.
    Do NOT email to ask what the status is. Your request will be ignored.

If you submit a message asking a question where the FAQ already has the answer your message will be ignored.

Warning: If you send any emails that are spam, offending, against Christianity or anything I simply find offending, you will face your consequences. Every action of yours is recorded and logged. For those who hate Christianity and Jesus, I do not care about your views or opinion so please save your time or waste it elsewhere. Your IP address is logged (proxy / anonymizers are ineffective here at Talk Jesus, so think twice). You will be dealt with legally if necessary.

I can see why you want to go back there. Sounds like the site administrator is God himself.
    There’s no limit to what you can achieve if you don’t mind who gets the credit.

Raptor

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 08:54:20 AM »
    That guy sounds like fun. I wonder what happens if we put Mac and him together in our chat room.

GX1_Man

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2005, 07:08:13 PM »
    That guy sounds like fun. I wonder what happens if we put Mac and him together in our chat room.

Yeah, he sounds like a LOT of fun (not). Why don't you ask him to join you. He might block your IP just for asking.