Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: "re-enabling" monitor speakers  (Read 2581 times)

akgeff

Topic Starter

Greenhorn
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    "re-enabling" monitor speakers
    « on: February 15, 2012, 02:39:22 PM »
    Hi hope this is in the right area.  I have an Hp 447 with amd phenom II x6 and an HP 2710 monitor running windows7 and real tek HD audio manager.  I "disabled" the monitor speakers driver wich the monitor defaluts to when plugged into HDMI from my EVGA GTX560Ti graphics card to get the desktop speakers to work off the rear speaker jack.  The desk speakers are working fine as well as my front microphone jack.    Now I can't find the driver I disabled to re-enable my monitor speakers..  Any suggestions on where I can find this it doesn't show on te real tek audio manager or anywhere else I have looked I would just like to have the option of using the monitor or the desk speakers while connected to hdmi without it becoming a major project.  Thanks!

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: "re-enabling" monitor speakers
    « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 03:05:31 PM »
    I "disabled" the monitor speakers driver
    Disabling does not mean removing the driver, does it?  I would think this is a matter of enabling the monitor speakers somewhere in software settings or just reverse the procedure you followed to disable them.