Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: TOSHIBA EQUIUM M50-244 - Keyboard not Woving unless mouse moved  (Read 3990 times)

SignedAdam

Topic Starter

Rookie

• SignedAdam
    • SignedAdam's Site
  • Experience: Experienced
TOSHIBA EQUIUM M50-244 - Keyboard not Woving unless mouse moved
« on: February 27, 2012, 06:37:01 AM »
This is a issue with many Laptop models, I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li 1718, This also has the keyboard problem, as well as the TOSHIBA EQUIUM M50-244 which i am talking about today, both Laptops are 2004 - 2008 models, they both use a program/drive to enable the virtual mouse wheel, which lets you move up and down a page faster, by flicking your finger from up and down on the side of the mouse pad, very cool and all when it does not effect the input of the keyboard, both laptops support Windows Vista, however I have Windows 7 installed on both of them right now,

When I have Alps touchpad driver installed, I have to move my mouse as i type, or the keyboard does not work, (meaning when i press a key, it does not enter anything, also the caps lock light does not turn on and off) unless i move the mouse, then everything works fine!

so i went about uninstalled alps touchpad drivers from the TOSHIBA EQUIUM M50-244 and everything worked fine after! I dont have to move the mouse to type, which is a plus, over the virtual wheel on my touch pad,

Dont think Synaptics drivers are any better, there drives did the same thing with the Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li 1718, Laptop ? :/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 06:51:44 AM by SignedAdam »
Go to his WebSite, www.signedadam.webs.com