Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need to find a certain function in some source code...  (Read 4129 times)

emsean3

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    Need to find a certain function in some source code...
    « on: April 12, 2012, 08:24:22 AM »
    On the homepage of notexistantwebsite the main links section at the top of the page has a line above the active link, where is that in the source?

Source:

Code: [Select]
    <snip>
    « Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:02:05 PM by kpac »

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Need to find a certain function in some source code...
    « Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 10:00:56 AM »
    On the homepage of adobephotoshopcs5freedownload.com the main links section at the top of the page has a line above the active link, where is that in the source?

If I try going to <snip>, avast! Antivirus blocks the site and warns me it's a harmful site.   I won't go any further. 
    « Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:02:27 PM by kpac »

Salmon Trout

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 10:38:17 AM »
    Since Adobe Photoshop CS5 is an expensive piece of copyright software, not available for free download, I strongly suspect that the original post is in violation of Computerhope's rules. What Soybean gas found only reinforces that. Looking back through the OP's posting history I see this...

Computer programming / Need help coding prank virus in NotePad
    « on: January 26, 2012, 03:23:55 PM »
    Recently, me and my friend have have been having a nerd war with our school laptpos. He's found a way to remotley shut off my laptop wich is VERY inconvenient. Now i want to strike back by coding a prank virus. Basically the program generates a random number between 1 and 30 and uses that number for a countdown timer. When the timer hits 0 the computer shuts down. Now i want to find a way to make it copy iteslf to his startup folder. Any ideas? I'm using NotePad.

That makes two strikes, does it not?

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 10:46:14 AM »
    emsean3 - we don't support questions or topics that involve illegal downloads or otherwise illegally obtained software. I'm locking this thread.