Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Advice would be greatly appreciated!! Laptop help.  (Read 2816 times)

Volfreek94

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Advice would be greatly appreciated!! Laptop help.
    « on: May 01, 2012, 05:32:13 PM »
    I am looking into purchasing a laptop for my upcoming first semester of college. I need the laptop to be fast, but to also have decent gaming capabilities. I'm wanting to run Diablo 3/Wow on medium to high settings. This is what I am leaning toward, http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:item.detail?GroupID=457&Code=08626JU&category-id=F41BC8E1656C5F85171FBDB172571912.

The reason I am leaning toward this laptop is that it has a dedicated graphics card, and a fairly new processor. I am definitely on a tight budget, so this is also a big plus due to the low price tag. What do you all think? My biggest concern is overheating because I will be playing for hours on certain days. Thanks Everyone, hope to see some replies.

Computer_Commando

Hacker
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Advice would be greatly appreciated!! Laptop help.
    « Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 07:21:14 PM »
    I am looking into purchasing a laptop for my upcoming first semester of college. I need the laptop to be fast, but to also have decent gaming capabilities....
    You won't have time to play games.