Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Software for images,videos and music collages?  (Read 3395 times)

A10 Tactical

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Beginner
    Software for images,videos and music collages?
    « on: May 08, 2012, 06:14:29 PM »
    A friend of mine has a daughter graduating from college in the next week and they had asked me what a  good piece of software for putting together a mixed collage of music, pictures and video might be?  She was looking to have a DVD with photos of the graduation fading in and out during the time music played.  I thought about ConvertXToDVD immediately before she mentioned photos and music.  I believe the best layout once the DVD goes into the player would be to have the videos play first and then the fading in and out of photos along with the music she wanted.  If anyone has an idea for a program please let me know I would be very thankful.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Software for images,videos and music collages?
    « Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 07:13:17 PM »
    OK, Here is my recommendation.
    Focus on getting a very good and fast DVD  burner, perhaps an external unit. A very bad experience is when you find many of your friends and family fan not read the DVD on a home machine. And not because of format. But due to variations  in the quality of DVD burners.
    Also, the best DVD burners are often packaged with excellent software for move and sound editing.

External DVD Burners Review.

Also, having an extra  DVD burner makes the work faster, if the burner you have is good.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    « Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 07:51:48 PM »
    pinnacle studio. has a "slideshow" feature that can pretty much automatically make a video from some images and music.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Computercare

Rookie

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 12:35:07 AM »
      DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe