Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Display Driver NVIDDMKM KEEPS STOPPING  (Read 4189 times)

casse2go

Topic Starter

Hopeful
  • Don't feel bad...I'm lost too.
    Display Driver NVIDDMKM KEEPS STOPPING
    « on: June 06, 2012, 07:22:48 PM »
    My display driver NVIDDMKM keeps stopping and recovering especially when I'm playing and MSN game or such. Is damage being done to my already limping girl (comp) here?

Thanks 
    If you say, "I can", you're right. If you say, "I can't", you're also right.

lostcoast

Hopeful
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Display Driver NVIDDMKM KEEPS STOPPING
    « Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 05:27:13 AM »

Is your resolution set to max? You can try a lower setting and see if that helps.
    I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.

casse2go

Topic Starter

Hopeful
    • Don't feel bad...I'm lost too.
      Re: Display Driver NVIDDMKM KEEPS STOPPING
      « Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 07:39:40 AM »
      My resolution is set at 1280 x 960. I was having a problem with red "X" and my windows being to big to fit the monitor without my constantly adjusting them. So A tech had me reset the resolution. I think it was even higher than it is now. I think both numbers were 4 numbers.

I reset it because of my vision.

But I uninstalled IE 9 and reinstalled IE8 which helped with the red "X" problem.

I actually want to run the AOL Clean Up program but I'm afraid to try and load it. Yesterdday it took all day until around 4 AM to run a scan of 266,531 files.

My girl here has issues and I'll present more to CH in the next few days.

Why would the resolution cause the DD to stop frequently while playing MSN Games?

Thanks for your reply...

If you say, "I can", you're right. If you say, "I can't", you're also right.