Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Blue Screen problem READ DESCRIPTION I KNOW ITS LONG  (Read 3316 times)

XtrGamer

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Experience: Beginner
    Blue Screen problem READ DESCRIPTION I KNOW ITS LONG
    « on: June 08, 2012, 11:12:41 AM »
    Recently I downloaded some software and as soon as I would finish installing it, the computer screen would get all fuzzy and then a blue screen would appear saying that Windows has shut down automatically to prevent my computer from any damage. I tried this again and again for a few times but each time it finished installation this same problem would occur. I tried to install the software in few other drives as well but the same thing happened. The files would still be on my PC after restarting, but I wasn't able to run the program. I downloaded an update and tried to replace the older files but the blue screen came back, without any installation. I restarted the computer and uninstalled the software in all the different locations in Safe mode and restarted the PC in normal mode. I ran an avast anti virus scan with no results. My computer stayed normal for more than an hour and just when I thought the problem had ended the blue screen came back and I restarted the computer and deleted the installer and ran a search on the computer for all files that had the same name as the software I downloaded and I typed this post just in case it came back.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    Re: Blue Screen problem READ DESCRIPTION I KNOW ITS LONG
    « Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 01:14:48 PM »
    Post the entire BSODn error message include the gibberish...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

XtrGamer

Topic Starter

Beginner
      Re: Blue Screen problem READ DESCRIPTION I KNOW ITS LONG
      « Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 04:29:52 AM »
      ok that was the last time after i deleted the installation software no more blue screen thanks guys sorry for wasting your time...