Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: sony vaio laptop problem  (Read 3271 times)

Mesafint

Topic Starter

Rookie
    sony vaio laptop problem
    « on: June 12, 2012, 02:42:03 AM »
    I have Sony vaio laptop pcg-71b11n model. Suddenly stop working. When I press the power button ,for 10 second the processor fun run then stop. But the power button led green color and for the second time presses the power button the battery indicator led will red color .then the processor fun run at high speed .will not stop unless unpledged the power button. What’s the main problem? Is there any one to tell me clearly to trace the problem and maintain.

thanks for ur help in advance 

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: sony vaio laptop problem
    « Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 11:12:14 AM »
    Maybe the battery is very  old had a sudden internal failure. It now draws too much power from the power brick. Can you run the laptop without the battery?
    Is there any sign of overheating. Be careful; in rare cases battery have become very hot and very dangerous.

Mesafint

Topic Starter

Rookie
      « Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 06:20:01 AM »
      ya u r right . i was checked without battery .the same problem happen .

jaydeee

Rookie

• Windows XP Drivers
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 08:20:57 AM »
      have you tried re-seating your RAM?

Mesafint

Topic Starter

Rookie
        « Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 01:30:44 AM »
        Thanks for your comment and suggestion. I was tried last time .before one day, using hot air gun I was give heat VGA chipset. And I saw new thing. When I press the power button for 10 second the processor fun run then stop. And wait for 25 second stop .and automatically starts by itself. Run for 55 second, and again stop for 25 second. It will continue like this what is the main problem ?