Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Giveaway of the Day - Paragon Drive Copy 11 Professional Special Edition (Englis  (Read 4461 times)

Allan

Topic Starter

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
Free for today only on Giveaway of the Day - Paragon Drive Copy 11 Professional Special Edition (English)July 18, 2012
Performs   any migration, no matter the source or target. You no longer need to   spend hours performing tedious, complicated re-installations when buying   or upgrading your PC. Take all the best from the system you’re used to –   and simply move it to the new environment. Use Drive Copy 11   Professional for fast, efficient computer migrations of any   software/hardware combination, from any source, to any target.

Usage Scenarios:
 •Move to 3TB drive;
 •Take advantage of SSD;
 •Create a virtual clone of your PC, including operating system, drivers and settings, all your applications and files;
 •Upgrade your hard drive to a new one: clone your hard disk to a larger drive and have it boot without reinstallation;
 •Migrate to new hardware;
 •Continue using your old PC in a virtual environment;
 •Safely Evaluate New Software;
 •Use Multiple Operating Systems on One PC.

Limitations:
Paragon   Boot Media Builder (stand-alone wizard that helps to prepare a   WinPE-based bootable environment) is not available, but you can create   and use Linux/DOS-based Recovery media with built-in Recovery Media   Builder.
Download:
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/download/?id=32951

TheWaffle

Hopeful
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
is it legal to use it?
is it a virus?
etc.

Allan

Topic Starter

• Mastermind
No, it's not legal and yes, it's a virus. That's why I posted a link to it.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner

;D     :D
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert

I think we need some guidelines on acceptable use of sarcasm in the forum.  (just kidding!)

I saw this GOTD come up and though of you guys.  Paragon's software seems to be quite popular amongst many of the experienced members here.

For those who missed the giveaway, there are open source tools available for similar purposes, such as ddrescue: http://www.gnu.org/software/ddrescue/ddrescue.html
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

Allan

Topic Starter

• Mastermind
I think we need some guidelines on acceptable use of sarcasm in the forum.  (just kidding!)

I saw this GOTD come up and though of you guys.  Paragon's software seems to be quite popular amongst many of the experienced members here.

For those who missed the giveaway, there are open source tools available for similar purposes, such as ddrescue: http://www.gnu.org/software/ddrescue/ddrescue.html
First, I agree about the sarcastic comment, but I really couldn't help myself this time :P

And yes, Paragon puts out excellent products and anytime you can get one for free you should absolutely grab it.

And of course, the above offer has now expired from the source in my first post - but as Rob says there are other legitimate avenues.....