Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Font Change  (Read 3681 times)

MonknSharona

Font Change
« on: September 23, 2005, 03:11:14 PM »
Hello.  I have a problem with the fonts on various web pages.  All of a sudden they are very tiny; I know they should be larger as there are several sites I visit daily and have noticed a huge change.  What can I do to fix this?  Some of them are so small they are difficult to read. No other fonts (like on the desktop, etc.) have changed.

merlin_2

Re: Font Change
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 03:24:50 PM »
click view on the top  taskbar.......click text size.......normally medium.........and of course some sites do have little fonts........it was how the webscript was written?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 03:25:25 PM by merlin_2 »

MonknSharona

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 03:28:45 PM »
Oh that was so easy! The last time it happened we did the whole system restore thing.  I feel pretty stupid.   :(  My next question is why would that have changed on it's own?  

Thanks so much for your help!

merlin_2

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 03:32:47 PM »
Maybe a virus/or an update from msoft.......if unsure scan for the net nastys<viruses>........or if future if you have winxp.....hold down the f8 key on boot -up and from the on-screen list......chose the last good config from the list.....by using the arrow keys from your keyboard.....

Fed

• Sage
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 03:35:15 PM »
    You can also change the size by holding down the Ctrl key & scrolling your mouse wheel at the same time.
    Very handy for badly written web pages.

vibhor_agarwalin

Adviser

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 01:06:54 AM »
      Wow Fed,

I haven't noticed that thing.

A handy one, indeed.  ::)
      Vibhor Kumar Agarwal