Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Yes, me too Outlook help  (Read 2656 times)

Danielle

Yes, me too Outlook help
« on: September 29, 2005, 02:39:42 PM »
 ???   Yes, it has happened to everyone it seems, outlook is being stupid :) But really heres my question: I had been using outlook for awhile, ok since June and I configured it to check both my msn account and my verizon account. Two weeks ago my verizon quit working, it wasn't able to send or recieve mail. So I did all the "normal" checks, made sure I was connected to the net, password was correct and everything, all to no avail. Now my msn account isn't working. And I just reinstalled outlook and it didn't fix any of the problems. If anyone has any suggestions for me that would be great! As of right now I cannot check any of my mail through outlook and it's annoying... so hopefully thanks in advance!

~Danielle~ ???

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Yes, me too Outlook help
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 06:01:25 PM »
When did this start? Did you make any changes to the system before this happened? Any changes to your account? Are you the administrator of this computer? Do you have a firewall? Have you scanned for viruses and Spyware? Have you been keepin gup with Microsoft Windows (in this case also office) updates?

[glb]Flame[/glb]