Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Epson Fx 2175 Printing issue  (Read 4729 times)

mpgarcia

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Epson Fx 2175 Printing issue
    « on: August 22, 2012, 10:33:27 PM »
    Hi Guyz anyone can help me on epson fx 2175 printing issue using sap how can i do to print exactly on the printed O.R.... kindly check the link image...

Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jpjbvswbzdr19y/Image1.jpg

thanks

hartbeatmr

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Epson Fx 2175 Printing issue
    « Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 10:46:55 PM »
    Good evening mpgarcia and welcome back to CH

Please don't take this the wrong way I am having a hard time understanding you post (I am not trying to be a wise guy ;D)

Are you trying to make a receipt layout or maybe correct the one that you have. Maybe the image is getting skewed / misprinted / layout shifted?

I did check the image that you attached and I do see the arrows what do you want to do shift parts around in the layout?

By the way here is a link for SAP printing guide that may help you also http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d9/4a8eb751ea11d189570000e829fbbd/content.htm

hope to hear from you soon, Mike   
    Statement of the day.  The IT person asked. What kind of computer do you have and the customer replied a white one why?

mpgarcia

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Epson Fx 2175 Printing issue
      « Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 10:50:49 PM »
      Thank you very much for your reply... really appreciated, no i have the printed O.R and we are using SAP software so i need to print exactly on the lay out i will check the link that you send once again thank you.