Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Audio and video out of sync  (Read 2425 times)

hashberry

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Audio and video out of sync
    « on: September 14, 2012, 02:10:45 PM »
    All my audio and video is out of sync. From youtube netflix, or even music. I tried updating my drivers but that didn't help. The audio comes before the video if that helps.

Specs:
    Windows 7
    intel i5 2500k
    radeon 6850
    8gb ram
    gigabyte p67x-ud3-b3

DrSatanDracula

Hopeful

Re: Audio and video out of sync
      « Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 10:58:30 PM »
      Are these new files that you are viewing? Or old media that used to work right and not anymore?

Are you listening to these things on newly installed hardware, i.e. speakers?

Did you install any new codecs or video players prior to the problem happening?

hashberry

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 12:30:38 AM »
        Are these new files that you are viewing? Or old media that used to work right and not anymore?

Are you listening to these things on newly installed hardware, i.e. speakers?

Did you install any new codecs or video players prior to the problem happening?

Used to work fine, but randomly started going out of sync. Didn't install anything new.

DrSatanDracula

Hopeful

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 10:07:27 AM »
          I don't think I will be able to help you any further on this point. I am going to concede and let someone else jump in.

Well, one last thing: Have you screwed around with any of the settings in the Volume Control and/or your media player's mixer?

hashberry

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 11:44:03 AM »
            I don't think I will be able to help you any further on this point. I am going to concede and let someone else jump in.

Well, one last thing: Have you screwed around with any of the settings in the Volume Control and/or your media player's mixer?

Dont think so, should i try that?