Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Spanned Full Screen Games without Eyefinity or nVidia Surround?  (Read 6052 times)

zeroburn

Topic Starter

Hopeful

• Knowlege will take you further than any guide
    • Yes
    • Jared Kat Enterprises
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Spanned Full Screen Games without Eyefinity or nVidia Surround?
« on: September 22, 2012, 07:16:03 PM »
Hello everyone.

I currently have a PC that was gifted to me that is semi-decent in gaming (over 20FPS in most games), but i would like to span full screen games across two monitors

My desktop currently has AMD/ATI HD 6310 Onboard graphics running dual identical 15 inch screens. But the catch is, is eye-finity is not available

I tried the cataclyst driver, etc, and cant get it. Looks like on board graphics are not supported.

I just want games that run full screen (minecraft, portal, other steam games) to span both monitors, and maybe expand the taskbar too for when i am not gaming.

Another Catch. The motherboard has NO PCI or PCI Express slots. So out the window with any more cards.

Are there any alternatives to Eyefinity or any Driver hacks to make this work?

Thanks
I consider myself a hacker. Not in the way of "I can break into your facebook" but in the way, I like to learn as much as I can, about anything i can. I don't just like having things fixed, I like to understand why it was broken and why a particular solution fixed it. It is just how I am, and how I will always be. As teachers have said before, you cant learn if you don't figure it out in your own mind.