Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Issue running Gothic 3 and Oblivion  (Read 4539 times)

modrummer63

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Issue running Gothic 3 and Oblivion
    « on: September 29, 2012, 08:37:32 AM »
    Hi there, these are my PC specs:
    Intel® HD Graphics (Core i3)
    Operating System:    Windows 7 (6.1.7600) 64 bit
    Default Language:    English (United States)
    DirectX* Version:    11.0
    Physical Memory:    3892 MB
    Minimum Graphics Memory:   32 MB
    Maximum Graphics Memory:   1696 MB
    Graphics Memory in Use:    70 MB
    Processor:    Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 5
    Processor Speed:    2394 MHz
    RAM:                       4G
    My issue, in depth, is that I am unable to run those two games on my computer by it being unresponsive as I run the exe or launcher. Once I double click it (Ran as administrator, also ran in all compatibility modes) my mouse loads momentarily with the blue circle for a few seconds, then it simply stops loading as if I never ran the application. This is the case for both games and probably more if I installed more to test them. The weird thing is, I played Oblivion before on this same PC and I had no issues as I do now. The game is updated properly and I can't help but think it is an issue with my computer and not the game. My driver is updated, otherwise I would be experiencing issues with other programs as well, which I'm not. If it isn't updated, then I can't update it because it is a customized Intel HD Graphics card (By the manufacturer, Samsung). I am dying to play Gothic 3, as it has been a while since I played an RPG. Also, the issue seemed to have began when I attempted to download Gothic 3. I would appreciate an answer to this, I have scoured several forums for an issue related to mine, but to no avail.