Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Good laptop for around 500 - 600 Euro  (Read 2872 times)

Dumoboy

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Good laptop for around 500 - 600 Euro
    « on: October 22, 2012, 10:28:15 AM »
    Hi,

I want to buy a good laptop for around 500 - 600 Euro.
    I'm going to use it for League of legends, downloading movies, skype, and sometimes for photoshop and other editing software's.
    I want a laptop that has Windows 7, a good video card for gaming and much storage, and if its possible a dvd burner, its not needed but it would be better.
    I found this laptop: http://www.vandenborre.be/laptop/sony-sve1511j1esi-be1
    ,the SONY SVE1511J1ESI/BE1, i don't know if its good.
    I hope you can help me :)

truenorth

Guru

Re: Good laptop for around 500 - 600 Euro
      « Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 10:46:34 AM »
      The comment i would make on your example is that in most instances you can find computers that are equal or even greater than what a Sony Vaio offers in technology from other manufacturers at considerably lower prices. The combination of Sony and Vaio usually means higher cost. Another point i would make (noting your preference for a win 7 O/S) is that any windows based computer that you buy now even if it comes with win 7 will for a very nominal amount (in N.A. about $15.00) include the option to upgrade to windows 8. Though i do not have any experience with win 8 the consensus of the CH members that have used the preproduction version seem inclined to like it. Therefore if the option exists i would take advantage of it.truenorth