Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Can I download I-Tunes for free on my computer?  (Read 3044 times)

Jack Catalano

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Experience: Beginner
    Can I download I-Tunes for free on my computer?
    « on: November 14, 2012, 07:38:49 PM »
    The question I have is that can I download I-Tunes for free on my computer? If I am able to download I-Tunes for free on my computer, can I download music, sports etc. for free? I'm not trying to be naive but I thought I saw on I-Tunes that some of the downloaded music, sports videos, etc. were for free.

I'm sorry if I'm rambling but I'll try to some it up like this. Is there anything on I-Tunes thats free or do I have to pay to get I-Tunes and pay to download music, sports videos etc.?

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Can I download I-Tunes for free on my computer?
    « Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 08:05:35 PM »
    iTunes is free to download and use. It can be free to take your already existing CD's and make MP3's out of them. Anything thru the web through iTunes usually comes at a cost unless its advertised as free, but no hidden fees. You have to go through a transaction in order to buy sonds for 99 cents per song etc if going through that offer.

Jack Catalano

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 08:09:17 PM »
      Thank you for responding. I'm not technically sound when it comes to computers, electronics etc. So, what your saying I can download I-Tunes for free but the majority of the stuff I would have to pay for?

DaveLembke

Sage
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 11:51:22 PM »
      Pretty much:

- If you want to download music or other content then its probably going to require payment for them.  ( acquiring new content will come at a cost )

- If you just want to convert your CD collection to MP3 and have it all organized, create play lists, or random play etc its free to do that. ( using existing content is free )