Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: UNKNOWN ERROR from Epson R1900  (Read 4121 times)

abcd14u

Topic Starter

• Experience: Expert
    UNKNOWN ERROR from Epson R1900
    « on: November 19, 2012, 12:19:39 PM »
    Hello all.. thanks for replying for my issue.

Recently bought a EpsonR1900 as new. From the day 1, its showing unknown error at Epson Monitor 3. Stating remove any jammed paper or so from the printer and restart the printer...! but the machine haven't loaded any kind of media. Its killing my time and losing hope.

I was trying with a win8 64bit version the printer not detected..! next, windows 7 64bit, same error. no remedy. Down to windows xp spIII, 64bit.. still its not blessed with print. Does any of you have the same issue with this printer??

Tried all ports, the usb ports are working fine.. What may be the issue then?

Know its a good machine if its in motion..!!!

Please support.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: UNKNOWN ERROR from Epson R1900
    « Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 04:20:44 PM »
    What OS are you actually running ? ?
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

truenorth

Guru

Re: UNKNOWN ERROR from Epson R1900
      « Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 04:47:58 PM »
      If indeed this is a brand new printer purchased from legitimate vendor then i would suggest that you use your free tech support option with Epson to have them assist you with your issue. Either something was not set up properly with the installation of the printer or the printer you have is faulty.If during your dialogue with Epson it turns out to be the latter they will be immediately aware of that and will guide you towards a replacement.truenorth
      P.S. Do it by phone e-mails will take forever and be very frustrating.