Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Right Click Menus  (Read 3858 times)

Mac

Re: Right Click Menus
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 03:01:37 AM »
I have the full copy of 2005 Systemworks.  I would prefer not to have to uninstall the entire thing.  What I am trying to learn is how to re-add whatever registry key has been deleted/corrupted.  Just in case I ever do this again, it would be a nice thing to know.  I see this entry in the registry, I assume it or another is the key related to my problem.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Symantec.Norton.Antivirus.IEContextMenu

You would be better to post in the Software Forum under the heading of Norton System Works 2005 Context Menu quoting the above key, so that someone who uses the same program can respond, as there are many people who won't use Norton.

Other than that try a Google search for Context Menu Editor which was freeware last time I looked.

Talorin

Re: Right Click Menus
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2005, 04:22:38 AM »
I already had tried Context Menu Editor, but it actually said that Nortons was still in the menu, when it was not.  Either way, I am not sure what I would edit the key to, or where in the registry it is located.