Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: i am having several different problems and afraid for my laptop  (Read 3112 times)

Toolman3076

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    i am having several different problems and afraid for my laptop
    « on: January 28, 2013, 02:28:21 PM »
    afraid it could crash I am working with Avast and after many trojans and such all there is ,  is lots of files moved to chest cause I dont have the money for the full version and I keep having 404 errors my adobe is not functioning and I am having adyeildmanager pop ups and snap do attached to something and I just think that I need to wipe my laptop or something what can i do?

truenorth

Guru

Re: i am having several different problems and afraid for my laptop
      « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 04:22:30 PM »
      Given what you have discovered on your own so far i would recommend that you go to our CH forum on virus/malware and tell them of your issues. The people there are uniquely qualified to assist you in matters of malicious infections on computers. Follow their instructions/be thorough/and patient. If and when they clean up your infection issues it will be evident whether there are other problems as well. But that is the best place to start.truenorth

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      Re: i am having several different problems and afraid for my laptop
      « Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 05:19:42 AM »
      First of all, your post is difficult to read. PLEASE use punctuation in future posts. Second, Please follow the instructions in the following link and post your logs in the thread you create (NOT in this thread):
      http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html