Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Espson Expression Home XP 202 -Registering to Espon connect  (Read 2973 times)

gemma86

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Espson Expression Home XP 202 -Registering to Espon connect
    « on: February 03, 2013, 07:37:01 AM »
    Hey.

Im looking for some help.

I brought a Espson Expression Home XP 202 Printer a little while ago and I have had nothing put problems with connecting it to my smart phone and tablet for printing. I have set it up to connect with my computer and it is all running fine in that respect.
    Accoring to the manual I need to select Mobile Print Services Setup in the installer menu but this never seems to be one of the options and I also need to register to create a Epson Connect Account. Again you would think this would be easy but  there are also no options to carry this out...
    Has anyone had any dealings with this printer before and any advice on where on earth I am going wrong. The manual and the Computer never have the same options.

truenorth

Guru

Re: Espson Expression Home XP 202 -Registering to Espon connect
      « Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 08:59:22 AM »
      You do not indicate your county of origin so access to the Epson support people may or may not be a problem. As a long time user of a variety of Epson printers i have determined a few facts about them. Their products are generally very good.Their telephone tech support during the warranty period has been good.If as you say this is a recent acquisition then more than likely you are still within the warranty period. That entitles you to free tech support. Given that this is a very specific printer which is very new to the market your chances of finding someone with familiarity with it is probably very limited.I am providing the link to their U.K. web site which includes access to all their functions (including contact information/manuals/drivers/etc). I would suggest you call them at an available phone number and with the printer on and the device handy that is giving you the problem have them walk you through the process.
      http://www.epson.co.uk/gb/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/overview/11504
      truenorth