Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: microsoft visual c++ library runtime error  (Read 1656 times)

angiekrl

microsoft visual c++ library runtime error
« on: October 11, 2005, 09:33:17 PM »
help! every time i reboot my win xp, i get this message. the only way i can get ie to work is by doing a system restore to a previous date. i cannot figure out what changed to create this problem. also i have this wierd debugging error message when i try to turn kazaa on all of a sudden. this is new, the visual c++ thing has been going on about 3 weeks. after i do a restore to a previous date, ie works fine as long as i dont shut the window.....then i have to do another restore. thanks SOOOO much, i am at my wits end!

GX1_Man

• Mastermind

• Because beige is beautiful !!!
    Re: microsoft visual c++ library runtime error
    « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 10:17:22 PM »
    Kazaa and any P2P for that matter will get you lots of spyware/adware and virii. If that's what you want, keep it up. Try scanning for those with AdAware, Spybot and AVG Free antivirus - Google for links to download them free, and then try again.
    Please post as much information about your computer, operating system, and problem as possible, what happened prior to problems, etc. Too much info is OK, too little is pointless! Don't just say "My computer doesn't work. What's wrong?"

Sefer

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 01:53:58 AM »
    help! every time i reboot my win xp, i get this message. the only way i can get ie to work is by doing a system restore to a previous date. i cannot figure out what changed to create this problem. also i have this wierd debugging error message when i try to turn kazaa on all of a sudden. this is new, the visual c++ thing has been going on about 3 weeks. after i do a restore to a previous date, ie works fine as long as i dont shut the window.....then i have to do another restore. thanks SOOOO much, i am at my wits end!

GX1_Man

• Mastermind

• Because beige is beautiful !!!
      « Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 07:55:07 AM »
      And your point was.....  ??? ??? ??? ???
      « Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 07:55:16 AM by GX1_Man »
      Please post as much information about your computer, operating system, and problem as possible, what happened prior to problems, etc. Too much info is OK, too little is pointless! Don't just say "My computer doesn't work. What's wrong?"