Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Preloaded MSN Games  (Read 4178 times)

casse2go

Topic Starter

Hopeful
  • Don't feel bad...I'm lost too.
    Preloaded MSN Games
    « on: July 03, 2013, 05:36:23 PM »
    Why is it that some of these game work and others won't? I can't even get them to play in IE.

I love the game Text Twist and while I used to be able to play it on MSN for some reason I can't now. I can't even get it to load. MSN offers all kinds of close Port advice and crap but to someone who isn't a comp geek, it's Latin.

I wonder if it's something about the site becauee I found a game of TT in another site, however, I don't like it as it allows any and all words. It's unruly. So does anyone have a way to get this game to work. Oh, when I try it in Internet Explorer a msg comes in asking to allow an ADD-ON should I click yes. I ask becauseWhen I first went to IE to play TT I was able to, but then the msg about the ADD-ON came in and I clcked Allo, after that I wasn't able to load Text Twist. In fact I can't load any MSN games in IE. I have version 8 of IE.

Thanks for your help...
    If you say, "I can", you're right. If you say, "I can't", you're also right.