Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Resize image by clicking?  (Read 3340 times)

LiXindi

Resize image by clicking?
« on: October 17, 2005, 03:25:49 PM »
How do I make an image become bigger on the same page by clicking on the image? I have tried to read the source code on pages where I have seen this feature, but I have not been able to determine the HTML for that.

I have a table of small images and I want to be able to click on the images to make them larger on the same page, and then click the image again to reduce the image back to the small size. Like a toggle effect.

I am using HTML in Dreamweaver to make this site.

Thanks

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Resize image by clicking?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 03:31:55 PM »
If you hold your pointer over the picture, sometimes it offers you to stretch the photo to its proper size...

[glb]Flame[/glb]

LiXindi

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 04:23:55 PM »
I want to have a table with images, and when the viewer clicks on a thumbnail of an image, I want the image to become much bigger on the same page, without upsetting any other info on the page.  Without loading another page, or reloading the original page with a larger image size. I only want the image itself to change sizes.
Then, when the user is done viewing the large image, be able to click it to change the image size back to thumbnail size.

Thanks

aslater

Beginner

• A little knowledge is a dangerous thing-that's me!
    « Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 03:33:10 PM »
    Have you tried to look up dynamicdrive.com?  They have tons of codes - free - and I think I saw one there like that.  Good luck!

Fed

• Sage
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 01:27:17 AM »
      Can you find what you're looking for on the net then check the source code?
      Perhaps that will point you in the right direction.