Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What is the best way to recover my previously uploaded video from Facebook?  (Read 3144 times)

RockStarr

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Hello,

Would like to know what is the best way to recover a previously uploaded video or entire Video Album from my own Facebook account/timeline?

Today I get a program/plugin called MassFaces from Internet (who does this) and I would greatly appreciate if you could help me to use it or if you know other easy alternative way to do this.

I need to do this because I deleted by error some of my videos in my mobile phone, so as I have uploaded these videos in my Facebook account, I want to recover it to my computer/phone!

Reference/source: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22MassFaces%22

Kind regards. Thanks in advance.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: What is the best way to recover my previously uploaded video from Facebook?
    « Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 08:11:03 PM »
    YTD works with Facebook, I also had to recover a video off of FB to have my copy back when my wife accidentally erased the 8GB SDCard. Was able to download with with YTD which is free, however when installing it be careful not to check the boxes for the toolbars they want to add like yahoo toolbar etc, unless you want the toolbars added.