Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to delete and change site password?  (Read 3486 times)

Queen1

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    How to delete and change site password?
    « on: September 25, 2013, 03:44:08 PM »
    Don't know where to post my question so I am trying here.  I saved a password for a site i visited and now i want to unsave it so that i can login as a different user but it won't un-save it.  What should I do?
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 03:47:50 PM by Allan »

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: How to delete and change site password?
    « Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 03:49:57 PM »
    Please don't post the same question more than once. I split your question from the other thread and created a new topic in the appropriate forum.

Are you saying your browser autofills the password or is your question something else? If you want to create a second ID on a site you should contact the site admin.

Queen1

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 03:53:32 PM »
      It is a website that I visited and I checked the save my password.  I now want to go to the same site again but with a different user id and password but it has retained my saved ID and will not let me change it to the other ID/Password that I now want to access - the saved one keeps coming up.

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 07:12:56 PM »
      It is a website that I visited and I checked the save my password.  I now want to go to the same site again but with a different user id and password but it has retained my saved ID and will not let me change it to the other ID/Password that I now want to access - the saved one keeps coming up.
      Contact the Owner/webmaster of the site...
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "