Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Freecell  (Read 4599 times)

wert

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Freecell
    « on: October 17, 2013, 09:47:15 PM »
    This is my first time on a forum, so I sincerely hope that I adhere to your usual practices. Simply put, I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get the original Freecell that used to come out with the Microsoft package of about 5 to 6 games. Probably about the 95 version I think, but am not sure. Somehow, inadvertently, I still had my finger on the delete button whilst I was in the Desktop mode, and what was stationed there at the time, moved very slowly to disappear, so to speak, and I briefly touched the shortcut of Freecell, and accidentally deleted it somehow. I have been looking for some months now, on the net, and seem to get all this updated new fandangled software, with attachments of a multitudinous amount of other games, in which I have no interest at all! Can someone please help me with a link of some sort, or just the software to retrieve the ole ' good 'un that I had before Thank you. 

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Freecell
    « Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 10:00:18 PM »
    If you can borrow a CD of  an older version of windows, you can  put it on your current system. Yes, it is a copyrighted  thing, but MS is not going to persecute you for using an old game. Here is how I reason. Current versions o Windows have an updated version, so the implication is that you would have permission to use the earlier version.

BTW: you can download the classic
    So maybe MS does not care anyway.

Search Bing for 'Classic Free Cell'