Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows 8.1 Mouse issues in games  (Read 3088 times)

DaveLembke

Topic Starter

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Windows 8.1 Mouse issues in games
« on: November 07, 2013, 04:03:26 PM »
Windows 8.1 - Mouse Control Issue and no fix as of yet from Microsoft. Played World of Warcraft for about a half hour last night and noticed that my mouse felt off as if it was trailing my movement ever so slightly to be annoying. Just did a search on google to see if there are any known Windows 8.1 bugs and sure enough I found this one that I believe I am experiencing. Figured I'd share this here in case others have gaming issues with Windows 8.1 mouse controls.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2060460/windows-81-creates-mousecontrol-problems-for-gamers.html

The good thing is that in addition to this new ASUS Laptop running Windows 8.1, I also have my gaming desktop to use with Windows 7 and no problems. So I guess I will be gaming on my desktop with Windows 7 until Microsoft fixes this issue. But for anyone who may have just 1 computer running Windows 8.1 and wanting to game. I can see this problem being extremely frustrating !  ::)