Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: epson xp-215 wireless printer problems  (Read 19180 times)

orpey

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    epson xp-215 wireless printer problems
    « on: February 20, 2014, 01:10:18 PM »
    Hi. I have just purchased a Epson xp-215 wireless printer. I spent all last night, and hour on Epson live chat to get it to connect to my sky router with  no success. I took it to my local computer shop and paid for it to be set up , which took 2 hours. I brought it home and it still wont connect although it did in the shop. I have already had this model  printer and it set up ok. (it broke and was replaced with this one) I cant get back to the shop for a few days so was wondering if anybody could give me any advice please.
    Thank you

Lisa_maree

Mentor
    • My first real computer
      • Yes
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: epson xp-215 wireless printer problems
    « Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 02:30:10 AM »
    Hi

Do you have the old printer ?

If so what condition is it in does it still power up , does it still print

If it does still power up  then you can get the network settings from it and load them into the new printer?

Here is the Epson network trouble shooter. http://www.epson.co.uk/gb/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/faq/12299/1767#toc5

To assist with settings I would need your network settings which you can get with IPconfig /all command
    And your windows version

You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.”
    ― John Bunyan