Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: window not responding  (Read 5763 times)

ben lamar

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    window not responding
    « on: June 15, 2014, 04:34:33 AM »
    Hi computer hope,

I recently installed android jelly bean skin pack for win 7 in my computer window 8 x64 pro, but after installing my window would not respond the screen appeared pitch black although screensaver worked, the Win button won't work. The only way for me to get access to my computer is by pressing ctrl+alt+del and then go to task manager->performance ->monitor computer->files load ->setting  and so on. I tried save rebooting it; wouldn't change even after uninstalling android skin pack last but not the least  when ever I tried to open any local disk on new window then it notifies check software publisher. Of course I can still ply games in the blank screen, antivirus would work just window wouldn't respond.  I really need your help I can't spent with a blank screen I'd be very grateful for help.

thanks,

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: window not responding
    « Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 05:59:11 PM »
    Can you restore this system to an earlier point before you attempted this and everything was healthy?

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: window not responding
    « Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 06:09:58 PM »
    Skins and themes are a great way to bugger a perfectly good Win install....
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "