Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: 35% Discount Coupon Code on Acronis True Image 2014 Premium !  (Read 3350 times)

Geek-9pm

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Acronis True Image can be bought at a 35% discount.
Source:
http://www.tipradar.com/40-discount-on-acronis-true-image-2014-premium.html
AAcronis  discount, Acronis coupon, true image 2014 promo. Don’t miss to get the best backup solution in the software industry. Now you can access all features with an amazing 35% Discount for the 2014 Premium version. The Discount will be available only for a limited time. Hurry Up!
But you can get a free trail the Acronis  web site.
My question is: Why even buy it if you get a free trial?
They say the 2014 Acronis True Image is certified to be fully compatible with new Windows 8 PC s.

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: 35% Discount Coupon Code on Acronis True Image 2014 Premium !
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 08:08:42 PM »
My question is: Why even buy it if you get a free trial?

Sounds like the winzip method here.... winzip had a free trial that many people used beyond the trial terms.

While it would probably work to use the trial to create a restore image, use of applying the restore image beyond say the 14 days would require  .... cant state the trick here  ::)   ... but if no orphan registry entries are left behind from it to prevent what I cant state here, it could be used for free once or twice a year as a system recovery back to image is needed etc. I havent tried this trick with true image that I cant state here to know if it protects itself against such tricks.