Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: getting blue screen after video driver update! how to fix?!!!!  (Read 4059 times)

computerNoob898

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Beginner
    getting blue screen after video driver update! update to amd video driver 14.4 from amd website, this years release. how to fix?!!!! error code is 0x0000000A . happens when trying to go into sleep mode and error shows, then computer restarts, then show message something cause an unexpected shutdown after booting back to desktop. how to fix? very urgent I need to put my system to sleep so it will cool down. how to fix? no I do not want to rollback or uninstall the driver. its making my games look much better. and anyways I have gigabyte mobo, how to run start up repair, I dont kno how to do it, please show me how.

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: getting blue screen after video driver update! how to fix?!!!!
    « Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 03:59:28 AM »
    roll back the driver to the previous version

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: getting blue screen after video driver update! how to fix?!!!!
    « Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 04:16:02 AM »
    getting blue screen after video driver update!
    Then roll it back.

how to fix?!!!!
    very urgent I need to put my system to sleep so it will cool down.
    how to fix? no I do not want to rollback or uninstall the driver. its making my games look much better. and anyways I have gigabyte mobo, how to run start up repair, I dont kno how to do it, please show me how.
    You need to roll back the driver to fix the problem. I've never seen a Driver update increase the quality of visuals in any game, so you are almost certainly a victim of placebo.

I also question the adequacy of your systems cooling, if you actually need to put it to sleep to prevent it from overheating than you have more serious problems.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.