Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: good free flash card encryption program?  (Read 2802 times)

fullpitch

good free flash card encryption program?
« on: October 29, 2005, 01:34:46 PM »
this was posted in software but with no replies. anyone know of a free tool that allows unlimited encryption space for a flash card? I found a tool but its limited to 20mb then you pay to upgrade space.  

Fed

• Sage
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: good free flash card encryption program?
    « Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 04:32:18 PM »
    Give us some more detail of what you are trying to do.

fullpitch

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 07:14:58 PM »
    answering a question with a question isnt an answer but it is frustrating especially after the question was asked days ago without reply. theres not much to 'know' the question covered everything so this is aggravating. its a pretty simple question looking for answer 'yes there is abc or xyz'. if you know of a program can you please just tell me?

Fed

• Sage
      « Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 07:38:39 PM »
      the question was asked days ago without reply

Ever wonder why?
      answering a question with a question

You must first question yourself grasshopper.

GX1_Man

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 07:40:16 PM »
      The answer is no. There you go.  ;D

fullpitch

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 04:55:41 PM »
      a bunch of 'experts' with nothing to say but bs...nice, real nice. about as sharp as a sack of wet mice...keep up the good work. appreciate it.

GX1_Man

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 05:19:47 PM »
      You give a two sentence question that is somewhat vague, are asked for clarification and get defensive. The question was "Give us some more detail of what you are trying to do."

You get few replies because this is a topic obviously of little concern to others. You even got an answer of "no" but I guess this was incorrect as well?

This is a volunteer forum. We are not your employees, your dog, or paid support. You are welcome to wait for another response or you can go, but rudeness will seldom get what you want. Your mom should have taught you that. Goodbye. <click>

fullpitch

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 09:26:18 PM »
      I guess experts wasting time on a marry go round and replying with bs and 'no' answers is ok with you but not with me. for 3yr olds maybe those are good answers but if thats the best 'experts' can do then all that time spent on computers didnt really pay off did it. the question was very simple to answer so I'd hate to ask a complicated question here if that one was considered confusing. if any topic is of little concern to others here than there's a problem with the mentality of some of the people on it because mature people know how to be helpful and answer questions regardless of their so called 'interest' in them. its around halloween so watch me do a trick, and disappear...to a place where questions actually get answered because here tongues are flapping but nothings coming out of any big mouths.

GX1_Man

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 09:37:19 PM »
      You are so sold on yourself that obviously you do not need any help or answers, especially if you don't like them. What about the "no" answer. Can you not live with that? You couldn't find it and neither could I.  Oh, that's right, you wanted: "it's a pretty simple question looking for answer 'yes there is abc or xyz"

Your first question generated no interest, and the second time you asked, it obviously was still not of interest to many and that offended you further. At least one such program exists (you found it) but it is not free. I guess you are just cheap then. Just because you want something to exist doesn't mean it does. Just because you think you should get something for nothing, doesn't mean it is so. Just because your quest (or you) are important to you, doesn't make the rest of the world revolve around you. These are the notions of a self-important person who sees no importance in others. Go ahead and Google yourself to death. I wish you luck.

It may be that we are not computer superstars on every topic that comes up, as you wish, but we don't answer to you. As I said, We are not your employees, your dogs, or technical support you are paying for. This is a volunteer forum and you are wound too tight. The worst you could say is you got what you paid for. What did you pay for admission? Nothing.

But we can change who we are, and we can grow and learn and evolve into better people and computer mentors . An a**hole cannot change. You will always be just as you are. Have a nice wipe.  ;)
      « Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 09:49:38 PM by GX1_Man »

Fed

• Sage
        « Reply #9 on: October 30, 2005, 10:07:17 PM »
        Bye!