Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Battle Chess with Windows XP  (Read 14788 times)

Ron Hoffman

Battle Chess with Windows XP
« on: July 22, 2004, 11:09:54 AM »
I can not seem to get Battle Chess Enhanced to work with Windows XP.  Has anyone had any luck with this game.  It comes up and says, "Sorry, No expanded memory manger found."  I have tried to set memory mangement in properties but no luck.  Please Email me if you know how to get this going.

Thanks
Ron Hoffman

Raptor

Re: Battle Chess with Windows XP
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 12:20:46 PM »
XP is not compatible with most DOS games.

Ron Hoffman

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 11:44:12 AM »
I know that it has been said that some DOS games do not work with XP but up till now I have been able to make them work.  Does anyone know if the company that makes that game is around?  Has there been a new version of Battle Chess?

Type @ you later
Ron

Ron Hoffman

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 11:45:36 AM »
I know that it has been said that some DOS games do not work with XP but up till now I have been able to make them work.  Does anyone know if the company that makes that game is around?  Has there been a new version of Battle Chess?

Type @ you later
Ron

Ron Hoffman

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2004, 11:46:41 AM »

Type @ you later
Ron

Raptor

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2004, 01:36:57 PM »
Posting once would have been enough.

What stops you from googling for your question?